Production & Materials
We provide high-end 3D printing solutions, materials and post processing services with exquisite technical expertise and experience. Active quality control and process development are at the heart of our productions. By collaborating with the material and equipment manufacturers we aim to improve the current standards and best practices in 3D printing technology.
Technology & Machines
SLS machining equipments for plastics
- Three glass bead blasting cabinets (one automated).
- Vibratory finishing for smoother surface quality. Object size max 300 mm, some geometry limitations.
- Dyeing equipment. Black dyeing available on printers’ max printing size. Other basic colors with some geometry limitations. Objects approx 25 cm in size can be dyed in any color.
- Painting works by a selected partner.
DMSL machining equipments for metals
- Two annealing ovens: one for stress relieving cobalt-chrome parts in argon and one for roster steel parts and for tempering smaller steel tool parts. More demanding tempering of bigger steel tool parts and stress relieving aluminum parts by a selected partner.
- Machining equipment for post processing according to need: small metal lathe (approx 12 cm, length approx 40 cm), triaxial cutter (approx 300×200 mm), band saw for removing printed parts from build platform.
- Finishing equipment: two belt sanders and several tools for support removals and surface finishing.
For quality control
- Laser power measurement device Primes Cube M.
- Residual oxygen measurement device for observing gas circulation.
- Calipers (calibrated).
- Microscopy: Bresser Researcher with imaging.
- MFI measuring instruments for plastics.
- Kern analytical balance.
- Sub-contract laboratories: Muovipoli Ltd & LAB University of Applied Sciences
- SEM, tensile testing etc.
- Recording security cameras in every printing machine.